Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jokes In English Language about Love- Taxi-Politician-Cow

characterbdpolitics.blogspot.com
for raed in Bangla
http://survaybangla.blogspot.com/
freeonlinehotnews.blogspot.com
012)

Beggar, Sir, please give me 2o taka.
Man: Why? A cup of coffee is 10 taka
Beggar:  Sir. I am With Girl Friend.
Man: You are beggar, but you make Girl Friend?
Beggar: No sir, Girl Friend maked me beggar



013)



A girl move swiftly to her house. Near the gate waiting for her lover. Both within and being -
Boy: your father's side soon?
Lady: He does not at home.
Girl: What you say? he spend the night outside?
Lady: he call for taxi for us.

014)

People have lost one cow. He can not find anywhere the cow,
He rest of the side of park,  He was tired.
A lover couple was gossiping the side of park ,
Lover saying -When I do keep your eyes just I see the all of world.
The guy was really time to sit down in the cow - I find my cow, brother, please tell me,I find that your eyes where where is my cow?

No comments:

Post a Comment