Friday, September 16, 2011

English Joke abut Student and teacher-02


Student and teacher jokes about learning


characterbdpolitics.blogspot.com
surveybangla.blogspot.com
for read in bangla

****


Teachers:
Shuvo, which is a map of North America, go to the tax.
Shuvo: It's here.
Teacher:
OK, Who had just discovered America , clash
Clash: Shuvo, sir.

*****
Teacher:
Molly, ah, what I said to him, and when I talk about that lecturehis attention to the tissue.
Molly: teacher

****
Teachers:
It is an example of what I can kakataliyatara?
Comments: Sir, my father and mother were married at the same time and day.

*****
Teachers:
Sani-ah, what's the water, the chemical formula?
Sani: H I J L K M N O
Teachers:
what you say?
Sani: Sir you said yesterday H2 (to) O





No comments:

Post a Comment