Friday, September 16, 2011

English Joke abut Student and teacher-01


*****

Teachers: Jahir, yousy, and  where place of a teacher?
Jahir: Why, Sir,  back to me!!.
Teacher: You dont know how to respect a teacher,. You have not.
Jahir: Why did Sir, My father said to me ,I would still want your back many teacher, you can not pass.

*****

Son: I am not going to school, Father
Parents: Whynot,  good education can do it?
Son: it is not, knows nothing about the school's teacher. Always asks me to read.

*****
Teacher:  I said to you paint of bacteria. but  why you give me white paper ?
Student: Sir, I figure I paint bacteria. I love you, you will see not without magnify glass


*****
Teacher:
So why delay the truth?
Abul-signed because of Sir.
Teacher:
What sign?
Abul-but that was in front of the school, go slowly





No comments:

Post a Comment