Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jokes about hot love- lover- marriage-


 for reading bangla jokes click here
http://survaybangla.blogspot.com/
015)

Shova - Soma , I have decided I do not marriage with Aion.
Soma - ouch-rays, five-year love, But why you can not married with Aion?
Shova -Aion Is a skeptic  route.
Soma - and the skeptic, but You do not?
Shova - and hell are not believe. Traffic is not terrible?
Soma:  why you fill tention, let be marriage. then he understand what is skeptic route.

016)

Lady: Do you love me?
Boy: If you do not believe , you can take test to me 
Lover: First, your have 20 tk in your poket, you can give 15 tk of 20 tk?

lover's eyes with her
​​  Emergency taka , embarrassed her lover to keep to yourself, why not? Hundred time  I can. However, the test date, you can not back out?

016)

One prominent politician, has left politics for life. Now he near of death. Around the last time to listen his nearest. I want a politician to join the right team. Why? Why do you want to put off the rails  this last?
Politician with a right to go before I want to kill a right team leader. 


No comments:

Post a Comment