Friday, September 9, 2011

English Jokes about Drunk

characterbdpolitics.blogspot.com
for bangla read click here
http://survaybangla.blogspot.com/
004)

Receptionist at the hotel one night during the 1 to get a phone call.'Drunken phone  one voice "in   when  open the Bar.

Risipasanist said politely: Tomorrow  noon time two. The phone cut out.
After one hour again in the phone. People have a voice occurred. over drunk charge more, when the open bar.
Risipasanisat away again, Tomorrow noon time 2 pm.

After one our again in the phone. Do you say when open the bar?

She lost wait risipasanisat: Sir Tomorrow noon time 2 pm.. If you can not wait, you cane give order Service to pay for a room.

Other side Answer, who repeatedly asks won, I would be the time to quit.

005)

 A gentleman come across people who ask me out husky. In response, The man said
There are two reasons I do not drink  husky . Because we both know what? Gentleman  question him. 1st reason is that when Imy father died, I swear husky  not abed father essentially rolls. The second reason for this is that I only used 5 pegs husky so i no longer drinking.

006)

Glazed windows with one-to two-storied urin doing. Another drunk now saying, well I can not urin trough .
The first drink I said, I do what I like Bullock, I give up and leave him so that he can not.



No comments:

Post a Comment